- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to excite you.
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
- Practice obedience.
- Take naps and stretch before rising.
- Run, romp, and play daily.
- Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
- Be loyal and always faithful.
- Never pretend to be something you’re not.
- If what you want lies buried, dig for it.
- When someone is having a bad day, sit close and nuzzle them gently.
- When you’re happy, wiggle and jump around.
- No matter how often you’re scolded, don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout. Run right back and make friends.
- Accept all of life’s treats with gratitude.
- Delight in the simple joys of a long walk.
“Designed to promote Biblical living for today’s Christian Woman.”
It is our highest desire that this publication encourages and edifies ladies in their daily walk with the Lord and strengthens them in their God-given role as wives, mothers, daughters, and servants of the Lord Jesus Christ.