1. Failure to be a consistent model.
2. Failure to admit when you are wrong.
3. Failure to give honest answers to honest questions.
4. Failure to let your teenager develop a personal identity.
5. Failure to major on the majors and minor on the minors.
6. Failure to communicate approval and acceptance.
7. Failure to approve of your teenager’s friends when appropriate.
8. Failure to give your teenager the right to fail.
9. Failure to discuss the uncomfortable.
10. Failure to take time for them.
Even if you find yourself failing, don’t lose heart…
“Designed to promote Biblical living for today’s Christian Woman.”
It is our highest desire that this publication encourages and edifies ladies in their daily walk with the Lord and strengthens them in their God-given role as wives, mothers, daughters, and servants of the Lord Jesus Christ.