1. No eating between meals.
2. All children in bed by 8:00 p.m.
3. Take your medicine without complaining
4. Subdue self-will in each child.
5. Work with God to save the soul of each child.
6. Teach child to pray as soon as he can talk.
7. Require all to be still during family worship.
8. Give children nothing they cry for.
9. Give them only what they ask for politely.
10. To prevent lying, punish no fault which is first confessed.
11. Don’t allow a sinful act to go unpunished.
12. Preserve property rights, even in the smallest matters.
13. Command and reward good behavior.
14. Strictly observe all promises.
15. Require no daughter to work before she can read well.
16. Teach children to fear the rod.
“Designed to promote Biblical living for today’s Christian Woman.”
It is our highest desire that this publication encourages and edifies ladies in their daily walk with the Lord and strengthens them in their God-given role as wives, mothers, daughters, and servants of the Lord Jesus Christ.